I tried affiliate marketing no money for 1 week

  • I tried affiliate marketing no money for 1 week





  • yourself to make one thousand dollars with affiliate marketing and doing this completely from scratch and share the entire process with you so if you want to see exactly how I go from zero to a thousand dollars in just one week
  • .stick around till the end of this currently day one of this Challenge and I have a lot of work that I need to get done today and for those who aren't familiar with affiliate marketing, it's basically when you promote a Brand's products or services with a specific link that you're given and if someone actually clicks on your link and signs up then you're going to make a commission but anyway moving on now the first thing I want to do today is just pick a topic o r Niche that I'm going to promote and there are so many good topics out there like cooking Finance Fitness and self-development, but I'm going to be picking business for this challeng ehonestly, I've found that the business Niche makes the most amount of money now the next thing I want to do is actually create a theme page on Tick Tock and Pinterest, and I'll be using these pages to promote my affiliate links and the reason If you like to use these two social media platforms is because they are the easiest to grow on, so let me just quickly go ahead and create these accounts alright so I did create my social media accounts, and they do have a very similar username on each account which is way too billionaire and I also did design the profile picture using Canva okay so now that my pages are ready before I can even start posting
  • Content The next thing I have to do is actually go out there and look for good affiliate links that I can promote Now there are a few perfect websites you can use to find affiliate links but honestly.my two favorite ones are impact.com and clickbank.com, so I'll be using both of these platforms to find some good affiliate links, so let's go ahead and start with impact.com, so I'm going to create an account and it going to ask me a ton of sign up questions, so I'm just going to go through all of them real quick.
  • So now that my account is done, I just have to wait a few hours until I get approved moving on, let's take a look at ClickBank and see if we can find anything, so in the affiliate Marketplace you can find tons of different affiliate links and be checking out the business and investing category, so I'm just going to take a few minutes to look through these and come back can give you an update once I find some, okay, so I looked for a few minutes and I found this one affiliate link here where you can actually get paid to review apps on your phone, so I just need to go ahead and get my own custom affiliate link here which is really easy to get so now that I have my affiliate link anytime someone actually comes to this page and signs up and uses a website to review apps I then get paid a commission from that and I can track all the commission that comes through on my ClickBank dashboard page, but anyway I do want a few more affiliate links in the business money Niche, so I am going to sign up for Coinbase affiliate program, so if anyone actually signs
  • Challenge yourself to make one thousand dollars with affiliate marketing and be doing this completely from scratch and share the entire process with you so if you want to see exactly how I go from zero to a thousand dollars in just one week
  • .stick around till the end of this currently day one of this Challenge and I have a lot of work that I need to get done today and for those who aren't familiar with affiliate marketing, it's basically when you promote a Brand's products or services with a specific link that you're given and if someone actually clicks on your link and signs up then you're going to make a commission but anyway moving on now the first thing I want to do today is just pick a topic o r Niche that I'm going to promote and there are so many good topics out there like cooking Finance Fitness and self-development, but I'm going to be picking business for this challeng ehonestly, I've found that the business Niche makes the most amount of money now the next thing I want to do is actually create a theme page on Tick Tock and Pinterest, and I'll be using these pages to promote my affiliate links and the reason If you like to use these two social media platforms is because they are the easiest to grow on, so let me just quickly go ahead and create these accounts alright so I did create my social media accounts, and they do have a very similar username on each account which is way too billionaire and I also did design the profile picture using Canva okay so now that my pages are ready before I can even start posting
  • Content The next thing I have to do is actually go out there and look for good affiliate links that I can promote Now there are a few perfect websites you can use to find affiliate links but honestly.my two favorite ones are impact.com and clickbank.com, so I'll be using both of these platforms to find some good affiliate links, so let's go ahead and start with impact.com, so I'm going to create an account and going to ask me a ton of sign up questions, so I'm just going to go through all of them real quick.
  • So now that my account is done, I just have to wait a few hours until I get approved to move on, Let's take a look at ClickBank and see if we can find anything in the affiliate. In a marketplace, you can find tons of different affiliate links and check out the business and investing category, so I'm just going to take a few minutes to look through these and come back can give you an update once I find some, okay, so I looked for a few minutes and I found this one affiliate link here where you can actually get paid to review apps on your phone, so I just need to go ahead and get my own custom affiliate link here which is really easy to get so now that I have my affiliate link anytime someone actually comes to this page and signs up and uses a website to review apps I then get paid a commission from that and I can track all the commission that comes through on my ClickBank dashboard page, but anyway I do want a few more affiliate links in the business money Niche, so I am going to sign up for Coinbase one affiliate program, so if any
  • Comments